Tuesday, June 24, 2008

6-24-08

Hello everyone!

First of all, Happy Birthday Molly! Ok, well this morning we went to a canopy tour or zip line type thing, it was so so fun! There are probably like 15 zip lines and there are about 4 or 5 that stretch across the whole valley and are around 200-300 ft. long! It was really amazing. There is also this thing called a 'Tarzan swing' where you like jump off this 40 ft. platform and then you just swing about. That was scary at first (I was swearing like mad when I jumped off) but then it was just fun.
My family is really nice too! I have a mom, dad, and two little sisters who are 3 and 10. I can't understand anything the 3 year old says but it's easy to talk with everyone else. It's really weird to talk in Spanish all day and then try to type or speak in English. I'm starting to think in Spanish, especially when I'm writing in English. I haven't seen any monkeys yet but I think I will when we go to this National Park thing. Um so right now at the Internet Cafe Britney Spears' Baby One More Time video is playing haha. It's good to see ma girl in Costa Rica.
Well, I'm going to go now. I love and miss you all!
Love,
Kate

1 comment:

Kendall said...

i heart britney...and i especially love that you get to listen to her at the internet cafe!

i told kelsey on her blog that i think it would be tight if you all start dreaming in spanish...! ha..

love to read all about your adventures! and i am so totally jealous of those zip lines i bet that was AWESOME! you are going to do so many fun things...all while i am sitting her at my desk in an office...i will live through all of you and these blogs for the next 3 weeks! ha...

hugs!! have fun xoxo, kendall