Thursday, July 10, 2008

7-10-08

Hello!

I haven´t written on here in about a week so I have a lot to report. Manuel Antonio was really really fun! I saw the monkeys along with some sloths, iguanas, and interesting insects. Monday we went on a tour of San Jose, Tuesday we went back to San Jose to go to the National Museum. I saw the round rocks that we learned about in Spanish this year so that was fun. Wednesday we visited this indigenous tribe.. I wasn´t really in the mood so you know how that goes. On Wednesday night we all went to see Walle! It was so cute, and barely had any words so it was th perfect movie to see in Spanish! Then today we went back to la Carpio and played with the children again. Now I´m here!
Tomorrow we´re going to a volcano so I am very excited for that! Then Saturday we have a free day.. I have no idea what I am going to do because my family hasn´t said anything.. so I think I will just end up doing something with friends.. whatever that entails. This is probably going to be my last time writing on this since I am leaving in about 2 days. This trip has gone by crazy fast! See you all next week!!

Love,

Kate

No comments: